Production AssociateWe are looking for an attentive production associate to help with the manufacturing and evaluation of end products coming out of the studio.
To be successful as a production associate you must have attention to detail and excellent knowledge of product specs and the quality expected from the client and the studio.Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Order materials needed for production.
- Evaluate staff performance and organize training as needed.
- Evaluate the quality of end products.
- Ensure that the workspace is clean and neat.
- Keep a record of work orders.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Create rapport with artisans and manufacturers within the studio
Product Associate Requirements:
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Background in engineering, design or manufacturing.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Excellent knowledge of equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate power.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
Candidate must be based in Lagos and willing to travel.
Candidates, please send resume / cv to email@example.com.